You don’t have an EU passport or EU valid documentation? Do you need a visa?
All non EU foreigners intending to enter Italy must provide the necessary documentation to justify the reasons and duration of their stay, as well as, in certain cases, the availability of adequate economic means and lodging. In some cases, application for visas can be made at the Italian Diplomatic and Consular Representations in your country of residence.
For detailed information, visit the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en
– find out whether you need a visa to enter Italy, depending on your citizenship, country of long-term residence, and the duration and reasons for your stay
– find out which documents are required in order to apply for your visa.
For your visa application, please forward FLOREtina 2019 invitation letter to the AIM Group (the official Congress PCO based in Italy), who will then support your visa application. You can contact the AIM group at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarantee letter for Chinese citizens
If you are a citizen of China (RPC – 中华人民共和国): in accordance with the agreements between the Authorities, you need a guarantee letter issued by the AIM Group as local PCO of the Congress. Please contact them at email@example.com for more information.
– visa application may require up to 120 days! So check now;
– the visa application fee is from 35 Euro to 116 Euro/person, directly to be paid on application, in local currency, to the Consulate or Embassy;
– presentation of the requested documentation does not necessarily ensure issuance of the visa.